The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
In a knowledge test held throughout Germany for apprentices training as logistics manager, Emons reached slot nine in the Top-Ten ranking as training company.
With a training quota above the market average, Emons enables young people to enter professional life and, in doing so, sets great store by high-quality training. To ensure this, Emons supports its apprentices with structured, in-house teaching and in-depth preparation for exams. In the various departments, they are part of the team from the word go and are optimally involved in workflows with both practical and theoretical instruction.
The annual knowledge test of the initiators Verkehrsrundschau and the Schunck Group was started in 2007. It consists of questionnaires with multiple-choice questions from the logistics field. This year, more than 1,500 apprentices took part.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school