The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
Cologne, 05.05.15 – With these investments, Emons is pressing ahead with its internationalisation goal and consolidating activities in rail freight transport.
As part of an age-related succession arrangement, Emons has acquired shares from its partner, Team Freight A/S, in Esbjerg (Denmark). By doing so, Emons has enhanced its international orientation and provided impetus for its international activities. A full takeover of the high-performance logistics services provider will be finalised by 2018.
In addition to its involvement in Team Freight, Emons has also acquired 75% of shares in the rail company ProLok GmbH. The shunting service provider’s core business focuses on the first and last mile at sites in Duisburg and Hamburg. Thanks to close operational collaboration, Emons is expanding its knowledge in rail transport and significantly increasing its “own entry” onto the tracks. The remaining corporate shares will be retained by the Klewitz family.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school