The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons Alpen Trans
28.04.2006 – Emons has nine daily direct traffic links between Germany’s economic centres and Austria’s economic regions – from Lower Austria, via Upper Austria and Styria, Carinthia, Salzburg, Tyrol, all the way to Vorarlberg (and back again).
With these daily direct links between Austria and Germany, handling over 80,000 import/export consignments in 2005, Emons is meeting the steadily growing demand for transport services and stepping up its Austrian commitment. The high number of consignments being imported and exported are an indicator of the high quality of this traffic.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school