The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Austria: Motorway toll increases for trucks
23.05.2007 – Austrian Chancellor Alfred Gusenbauer and Transport Minister Werner Faymann have announced a toll increase averaging €ct 22.7 to €ct 26.9 per kilometre, according to a report by VerkehrsRundschau dated 22.05.2007. With a view to lowering the resulting burden, road tax is to be halved, it was said.
The new toll earns Autobahnen- und Schnellstraßen-Finanzierungs-AG “Asfinag” extra income amounting to € 115 million annually. Specifically, the toll rise will come to €ct 5.1 for trucks with four or more axles, €ct 3.4 for three axles and €ct 2.5 for two axles per kilometre.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school