The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons Spedition sets up border office in Frankfurt (Oder) to further develop Eastern European traffic
21.07.2011 – In ?wiecko on the German-Polish border, Emons has set up a border office to handle all customs formalities and to offer services for Eastern European traffic.
The new border office is another module in the further development of Eastern European and Baltic traffic, and extends the service range for companies in need of transportation and services to and from those regions.
Thanks to satellite-based monitoring of Emons’ own trucks and to the status information from the border office, the groupage system traffic to Eastern European and Baltic destinations can be better steered and tracked. Underpinned by further information from the Emons locations in Minsk, Moscow, Smolensk, Kiev and Vilnius, these transports reach their destinations safely and reliably. In addition, the new Emons location offers services for all carriers operating in Eastern Europe traffic.
Besides enhanced safety and reliability on the transport routes, Emons’ border office can also handle all necessary customs formalities in traffic with Eastern Europe. Records and freight documents are produced here for exports to Russia, Ukraine or Central Asia, or customs clearance handled for imports and transports from these countries. Besides dealing with all customs formalities, the new location on the Polish border provides roadside services for truckers.
The customs and border office in Frankfurt (Oder) offers services in export and import customs clearance:
- production of Carnet-TIR, incl NCTS declaration
- production of CMR way bills
- production of export declarations and all transit documents
- production of all documents necessary for customs clearance
- production of cargo lists pursuant to the customs-tariff list
- import customs clearance
- depositing of documents and permits
- scanning, printing and sending of documents
- repair service: arranging for garages in case of breakdowns
- booking of ferries
Please find the contact data for the Frankfurt (Oder) location here.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school