The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons Spedition consolidating its Europe network with new locations in Poland and Czech Republic
27.07.2010 – With its new locations at ?widnica, Poland and Brno, Czech Republic, Emons Spedition is consolidating its Europe transport network, thus boosting its European activities. Within the scope of its product Emons Europa Express®, it is offering for both countries a 24-hour service, plus transit time.
New Czech network created
Daily to Poland as well
Thanks to a steady rise in demand, a new location at ?widnica was set up in 2010. As in the Czech Republic, the two branch establishments in Poland, too, form part of Emons’ Europe network. This enables Poland to be reached daily within a regular runtime of 48 hours. For certain regions in Poland, a 24-hour service is possible as well.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school