The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
Bayreuth, 28.04.2015 – With the new location in Tbilisi, activities in the Caucasus region will be extended and the network for eastern Europe and central Asia will be expanded.
Until now, Emons worked together with local logistics partners and provided the region with a weekly groupage freight transport. Today, with the newly-founded company, Emons will carry out this transportation using its own network. Moreover, all transport and logistics services will be offered at the new location. This includes the lorry, rail and container transport divisions, as well as air cargo, sea cargo, parcel and storage logistics. In order to guarantee a high level of quality, activities in the region will be managed by the eastern Europe area management.
Emons Georgia’s contact details are listed on the following website:
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school