The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Border controls for new EU countries abolished
14.12.2007 – Within the scope of the Schengen Agreement, controls on the borders with Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta and Slovakia were abolished on 21.12.2007.
With the abolition of border controls, EU citizens can enter these countries by land or sea for the first time without ID checks. On 30.3.2008, this is being extended to include airports. Since truck drivers, too, no longer have to produce ID at borders, this will cut travel times for border-crossing transports.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school