The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Villingen: Emons takes over Kochtransport
28.04.2006 – On 1 February 2006, Emons Spedition GmbH took over the insolvent company Kochtransport GmbH and extended its forwarding and logistics base in Villingen.
It was the high price of diesel, plus cost pressures specific to the transport sector, and past management mistakes that led to Kochtransport’s insolvency.
Several other companies were interested in acquiring the traditional company, which was set up in 1958. In the end, the administrator, together with the Koch family, opted for the Emons concept.
Following the takeover, “Emons Kochtransport”, one of the leading regional providers of transport services, and the old-established Villingen base, specializing in warehousing and logistics services, are working hand in glove. Villingen currently has a headcount of over 130.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school