The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Moscow: Successful participation of Emons Spedition in TransRussia 2010
27.07.2010 – This year, too, nearly 500 exhibitors from 33 countries participated in the 15th TransRussia held at Moscow from 27 until 30 April 2010. TransRussia is regarded as the biggest international meeting place for the transport and logistics sector in Eastern Europe. As in previous years, Emons rated its tradeshow impact as a success.
Enquiries from shippers on the rise this year
“Our timber truck has by now become a trademark. Some Eastern European trade magazines published contributions ahead of the fair with photos of our truck model, which had the gratifying result that we had many visitors who were positively looking out for the truck. This was also a peg enabling us to present our services in a way that led to invaluable contacts, but also to orders,” says Dieter Müller, head of Eastern European transports, assessing Emons’ tradeshow presence this year.
Emons was represented with companies of its own in Eastern Europe as far back as 2002. Today, Emons has locations in Kiev, Minsk, Moscow, Smolensk and St. Petersburg. Emons trucks leave Germany for Moscow on a daily basis and for Minsk and Kiev several times a week. In RoRo ferry traffic on the Baltic, Emons Multitransport, with locations in Hamburg and St. Petersburg, has a fleet of 140 trailers.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school