The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Schwarzwald-Express – Netherlands in 24 hours
28.04.2006 – From the Black Forest economic region, Emons, with bases in Freiburg und VS-Villingen, has been offering a 24-hour delivery service to the economic areas of The Netherlands since March 2006.
Some 25% of Dutch trade is with Germany. The country exports food, machinery, chemical products as well as natural gas, and imports fruit, cereals, oil and vehicles. With the Schwarzwald-Express, Emons is upgrading its transports between the two countries and, thanks to growing transport volumes, is benefiting from this two-way foreign trade.
In Emons’ EUROPA network, the Company operates five further direct traffic links to The Netherlands.
The export pros at the Emons branches Freiburg and Villingen-Schwenningen will gladly answer any queries you may have on the Black Forest/Schwarzwald-Express. Contact: www.emons.com/contact/
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school