The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons’ social projects: Germany’s ARD television channel reporting on Emons school in Congo
14.10.2009 On 25.10.2009 at 5:30 pm, ARD featured a report on the Emons school in Congo in its programme “Gott und die Welt. Nie aufgeben” (God and the world. Never give up).
Emons is sponsoring several social projects in the area of youth support as part of its social responsibility. We reported on this on our Internet page at the end of 2008 already. At the end of 2008, Emons made donations to the following projects:
- CARE project: “Kick-it – choose life” (South Africa)
Donation: € 20,000
- Grünhelme (Green Helmets) project: build-up of Emons school in south Kivu (Congo)
Donation: € 15,000
- College scholarship for Jo and Antonio (Philippines)
Donation contributed for running costs
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school