The Emons news – we keep you up to date h1>
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
TransRussia 2007 – Emons on hand again
23.05.2007 – This year, too, 50 German logistics companies were present at the 12th TransRussia held in Moscow from 27 to 30 March. A total of 415 sector representatives attended the biggest international transport and logistics fair for Russia and its neighbours, displaying their solutions to 15,000 trade visitors.
For Emons Spedition, too, TransRussia was a success
Emons has been represented in Eastern Europe with its own companies ever since 2002. Today, Emons operates locations in Vilnius, Kiev, Minsk, Moscow, Smolensk and St. Petersburg. By now, Emons trucks leave Germany heading for Moscow on a daily basis and for Minsk and Kiev several times a week. In RoRo ferry traffic on the Baltic, Emons Multitransport has a fleet with 140 trailers at its locations Hamburg and St. Petersburg.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school