Sea freight with Emons Air & Sea
The sea freight forwarder Emons Air & Sea connects your commodity flow with all international overseas ports. Whether standard container shipping or multimodal transport solutions: Emons offers suitable sea freight logistics, fastest connections and competitive conditions.
Your sea freight reaches all overseas ports with Emons Air & Sea
- international transportation network for all overseas freight ports
- selective worldwide partnerships
- an encompassing range of sea freight services
- optimal combination of multimodal transport solutions
In addition to sea and air freight shipments Emons Air & Sea also offers comprehensive global logistics solutions from one single source. In order to implement these values in the sea freight segment we cooperate with carefully chosen shipping lines and reliable partners worldwide. Hence we can assure you fastest see freight connections to and from every international approved overseas port while offering you competitive conditions for your sea freight at any time.
Our comprehensive range of services for sea freight
- FCL (full container load)
- LCL (less than container load)
- door-to-door service
- roll-on/roll-off shipping
- break bulk shipments
- project shipments/project management
- IMO/transport of dangerous goods
- container stuffing, unloading and securing
- import, export and fiscal customs clearance
- goods consolidation
- provision of transport insurance
- document handling according to L/C requirements
- container transports via road or rail
- warehousing and distribution
- product processing
- certification as an Authorized Economic Operator (AEO)
Multimodal transport solutions for your sea freight
- combined transport on all legs; of the initial or final stretch of the journey
- our own rail freight connections
- extensive transport and logistics network
As a sea freight forwarder we offer all services concerning worldwide container transports. This includes picking up your cargo by truck or even rail to and from the major ports, fast handling and transport it as sea freight to all overseas ports.
This is possible due to our own block train connections (Emons Rail Cargo) between Halle, Dresden and Erfurt and the northern ports in Hamburg, Bremerhaven, Rotterdam and Antwerp as well as by our sea container transport as part of our extensive European road transport network. The important industrial areas in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic are thus optimally connected to the large ports of Germany and the Benelux.
With Emons Air & Sea you dispatch at a high quality level at moderate costs
- yearly loss ratio less than two per mil
- competitive terms
- lower cost compared to air freight
As an established sea freight forwarder we place large emphasis on excellent customer relations and support this with the appropriate quality management. We organize FCL and LCL transports, break bulk and project shipments of any kind for you, to and from all sea ports. These include worldwide cross trades and intricate door-to-door deliveries.
Compared to airfreight costs for sea freight are low. Perfect, if your goods don’t have to reach their destination – unlike air freight – within a very short time span.
Your personal contact to a sea freight specialist
- sea freight experts in all our branches
- personal customer consultant
Our sea freight experts are at your side at every stage of your supply chain. We offer our sea freight customers excellent advice and a diversified range of logistic services from one single source.
At Emons Air & Sea you will always talk directly to your consultant who takes care of your sea freight consignments personally.
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- What’s new in the training & promotion of young talents ...
- Emons Spedition GmbH's donation projects