The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
Cologne, 05-05-15 – With these investments, Emons is pressing ahead with its internationalisation goal and consolidating activities in rail freight transport.
As part of an age-related succession arrangement, Emons has acquired shares from its partner, Team Freight A/S, in Esbjerg (Denmark). By doing so, Emons has enhanced its international orientation and provided impetus for its international activities. A full takeover of the high-performance logistics services provider will be finalised by 2018.
In addition to its involvement in Team Freight, Emons has also acquired 75% of shares in the rail company ProLok GmbH. The shunting service provider’s core business focuses on the first and last mile at sites in Duisburg and Hamburg. Thanks to close operational collaboration, Emons is expanding its knowledge in rail transport and significantly increasing its “own entry” onto the tracks. The remaining corporate shares will be retained by the Klewitz family.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 100 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Georgia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Taiwan, the UAE, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, the USA and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Relaxation of the protective measures have a positive effect
- Measures taken by Emons due to the Corona pandemic
- Logistics for protecting masks
- The largest investment program in the history of Emons tak ...
- Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eas ...
- Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
- Emons is turning 90 – not too old and certainly not too ...
- Emons goes USA
- Change in executive management at Emons
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg