Ralf Wieland CEO of Emons since July 2017
Whether offices, services, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Change in executive management at Emons
Cologne, 04-05-2018 – Herbert Putzmann moves to advisory board
In July 2017, the function of company spokesman was handed over to Ralf Wieland. Starting in October 2017, Frank Niederberger joined the company as managing director for operations. In March 2018, Herbert Putzmann stepped down from executive management and has held the position of chairman of the advisory board since 04/04/2018. As a result, the change process has been concluded and continuous and consistent management for the company secured.
The current executive management at Emons is as follows: Ralf Wieland (CEO), Thorsten Heuser (CFO), Frank Niederberger (COO).
The Emons company is represented today on three continents with 98 locations in 19 countries, and has more than 3,000 employees worldwide.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 100 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Georgia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Taiwan, the UAE, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, the USA and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Relaxation of the protective measures have a positive effect
- Measures taken by Emons due to the Corona pandemic
- Logistics for protecting masks
- The largest investment program in the history of Emons tak ...
- Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eas ...
- Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
- Emons is turning 90 – not too old and certainly not too ...
- Emons goes USA
- Change in executive management at Emons
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg