Emons looks confidently to the future
Whether offices, services, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
Cologne, 12-19-2018 – Three new buildings to be started by 2020
The investments in 2019 will be directed to two new logistics locations and one new transshipment terminal. The latter is being built near Freiburg for approximately EUR 13.5 million. Near Offenburg, 10,000 m2 of dedicated logistics space is being erected. EUR 11.5 million has been budgeted for this new building. The largest investment of EUR 16 million will be directed into a project located near Bayreuth. Emons will offer hand-picked logistics solutions from a 16,000 m2 modern logistics space, just like all of the 24 other logistics facilities.
Investments are also being made into digitalization and the fleet of vehicles. The fleet is currently 100% equipped with Euro 6 engines and will be updated on an ongoing basis in order to reduce exhaust emissions. All new vehicles will also be equipped with the lifesaving assistance systems. A total of almost EUR 50 million will be directed towards investments for 2019. The Emons transport fleet includes 310 tractors, more than 1,000 swap bodies, and 160 trailers.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 100 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Georgia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Taiwan, the UAE, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, the USA and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Information due to Corona pandemic
- Measures taken by Emons due to the Corona pandemic
- The largest investment program in the history of Emons tak ...
- Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eas ...
- Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
- Emons is turning 90 – not too old and certainly not too ...
- Emons goes USA
- Change in executive management at Emons
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...