The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
Bayreuth, 04-28-2015 – With the new location in Tbilisi, activities in the Caucasus region will be extended and the network for eastern Europe and central Asia will be expanded.
Until now, Emons worked together with local logistics partners and provided the region with a weekly groupage freight transport. Today, with the newly-founded company, Emons will carry out this transportation using its own network. Moreover, all transport and logistics services will be offered at the new location. This includes the lorry, rail and container transport divisions, as well as air cargo, sea cargo, parcel and storage logistics. In order to guarantee a high level of quality, activities in the region will be managed by the eastern Europe area management.
Emons Georgia’s contact details are listed on the following website:
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 100 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Georgia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Taiwan, the UAE, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, the USA and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Relaxation of the protective measures have a positive effect
- Measures taken by Emons due to the Corona pandemic
- Logistics for protecting masks
- The largest investment program in the history of Emons tak ...
- Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eas ...
- Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
- Emons is turning 90 – not too old and certainly not too ...
- Emons goes USA
- Change in executive management at Emons
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg