Emons expands his Air & Seafreight activities purchasing majority chares of Global Fairways in Detroit
Whether offices, services, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons goes USA
Cologne, 01-10-2018 – Emons purchases majority shares of Global Fairways LLC
On January 1, 2018, Emons secured a majority investment in the company Global Fairways LLC with headquarters in Detroit, Michigan (USA) to further both companies growth and expand more formally the existing partnership. The previous owner, Lori Fleissner, is not only still a president of the board, but also remains an investor in the company. Global Fairways is a long-time partner of Emons Air & Sea GmbH in the area of air freight and ocean freight, and currently has five locations. In addition to the headquarters in Detroit, Global Fairways also operates branch offices in Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles, as well as in Dubai, UAE. With the majority stake, the Emons family welcomes about 40 new employees. This intercontinental step follows the consistent international focus of the Emons company.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 100 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Georgia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, the UAE, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, the USA and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- The largest investment program in the history of Emons tak ...
- Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eas ...
- Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
- Emons is turning 90 – not too old and certainly not too ...
- Emons goes USA
- Change in executive management at Emons
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia