The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg
Cologne, 05-09-2017 – On 01-09-2017, the next step towards integrating both of our new locations in Saterland and Meitingen was completed.
The locations, taken over in 2016 within the context of succession arrangements, now also belong to Emons. The merger between Lahmer-Logistik GmbH and Emons Spedition GmbH took place in Saterland. In Meitingen, the corporate name changed from Benedikt Biehle GmbH & Co. KG to Emons Augsburg GmbH & Co. KG.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 100 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Georgia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, the UAE, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, the USA and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- The largest investment program in the history of Emons tak ...
- Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eas ...
- Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
- Emons is turning 90 – not too old and certainly not too ...
- Emons goes USA
- Change in executive management at Emons
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia