Your transport and logistics partner for Eastern Europe and Central Asia
With own companies in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, local know-how and efficient local partners, Emons Spedition is a competent and dependable international provider of transport and logistics services meeting the highest quality standards.
Beyond EU borders: Growth regions in our sights
Our competence also extends to Eastern European countries. In this respect, we have a special eye on the states of the CIS with companies in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine and partners in other Central Asian countries.
Central Asia is not yet suitable for system traffic, so we have set up transports that do justice to the dispatch needs of our customers.
What we offer you
- Daily: Minsk (Belarus), Moscow (Russia), Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius (Baltic region)
- 1 x per week: Baku (Azerbaijan), Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan), Chi?in?u (Moldova), Kaliningrad and Saint Petersburg (Russia), Tbilisi (Georgian), Yerevan (Armenia)
- 2 x per week: Almaty (Kazakhstan), Kiev (Ukraine), Yekaterinburg and Perm (Russia)
- Every 10 days: Central Asia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
Here, our services are not confined to partial and full loads. We offer a functioning groupage service in the CIS. This is enabled by central merchandise planning for Eastern Europe and by specialist customs brokers operating on the spot.
One special strength consists in our solutions for production sites in Eastern Europe. We supply raw materials and input products from the whole of Europe or worldwide and deliver on a consolidated, just-in-time basis with IT support to the production sites in the CIS. Special sectoral solutions round off our competence in this part of Europe.
RoRo ferry traffic
Our own office with our own staff in St. Petersburg ensures smooth handling of customs formalities and subsequent distribution throughout Russia.
- The largest investment program in the history of Emons tak ...
- Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eas ...
- Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
- Emons is turning 90 – not too old and certainly not too ...
- Emons goes USA
- Change in executive management at Emons
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia