Emons – Your partner for national and international transport and logistics!
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons Spedition has stood for dependable and flexible services in the transport and logistics sector. Our international network of branches and know-how give you access to all the main centres worldwide.
Comprehensive range of services
Emons has been at home on the road for many years
Fitting solutions, whenever speed is of the essence
We link your flow of merchandise with all overseas ports
Optimally combined transports with our ERC concept
Our logistics services are impressive
Continuous further development
- International transport and logistics network
Networked cooperation between more than 80 branches
Go to network directory
- Certified quality management system
Top quality is our standard
Find out more about our claim
- All transport and logistics services from a single source
One-stop shopping with Emons – flexible & dependable
Go to our company portrait
- Successful in the market for over 80 years
Experience and competence distinguish us
Go to our company history
Experienced and competent. Worldwide.
As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Italy, Kasachstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established international enterprise in the transport and logistics sector.
We have developed our own quality control system, specially tailored to our requirements and those of our customers. The continuous improvement of quality is a fundamental corporate objective of Emons Spedition which is also consistently implemented in practice.
Nationally and internationally established
In addition to ground forwarding (road and rail) and logistics services, the service portfolio of Emons Spedition also includes air freight and ocean freight.
As a one-stop provider of shopping services, we supply all the services of an internationally established transport and logistics service provider from a single source. Our range of services is based on the Emons networks comprising Germany, Europe and Eastern Europe. Look here to discover the national and international services provided by Emons Spedition in the respective countries:
Branches in your area: Use our branch finder
Our shipping service for private customers and for customers with occasional shipments
From now on, you can calculate your shipping costs directly online and handle your complete order through the Internet. Our new “Cargo International” service was set up for precisely this purpose.
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- LogiMAT 2015: Emons cordially invites you - Visit us!
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school
- Emons – in brief: July 2011
- Successful certification of various Emons locations and co ...
- Emons Spedition sets up direct transports to Luxembourg
- Health: Emons again at its sporting best in 2011
- What’s new in the training & promotion of young talents ...
- Emons participates successfully at "TransRussia" and "tran ...
- Emons Spedition sets up border office in Frankfurt (Oder) ...
- Emons in brief, December 2010
- Transports for Belarus: By Emons Spedition daily to Minsk
- Warehouse logistics: Emons Logistik expanding warehousing ...
- Emons – in brief, October 2010
- Sea-freight specialists at Emons Impex Spedition open new ...
- Emons Spedition takes over Mauter Spedition KG
- Emons Spedition sets up rail-traffic subsidiary Emons-Rail ...
- Transports to France: Emons Spedition and Norbert Dentress ...
- Emons Spedition consolidating its Europe network with new ...
- Russia transports doing nicely at Emons Spedition
- Moscow: Successful participation of Emons Spedition in Tra ...
- BEST APPRENTICE 2010: Emons Spedition for the third time i ...
- Emons' CSR: Managing successfully, acting responsibly
- This year, too, Emons Spedition is supporting the Green He ...
- Emons East helping develop Eastern European markets!
- Emons' social projects: Germany's ARD television channel r ...
- Emons Spedition receives status as "Authorized Economic Op ...
- Emons Spedition GmbH's donation projects
- Compliance measures at Emons Spedition
- BEST TRAINEE 2007: Tribute is paid to Emons Spedition as t ...
- With Emons Spedition to Turkey
- Emons means business in its responsibility for society, th ...
- Border controls for new EU countries abolished
- Higher toll for trucks as from 1 September 2007
- To Poland in 48 hours – thanks to Emons
- Emons Spedition offers a region-wide service, even into th ...
- International, integrated networks of medium-sized logisti ...
- Emons Spedition Stuttgart opens logistics depot
- Emons Rail Cargo an environment- and cost-aware combined-t ...
- TransRussia 2007 – Emons on hand again
- Austria: Motorway toll increases for trucks
- Emons takes over ABX Logistics´ Karlsruhe location
- Emons Spedition successfully concludes certification and a ...
- With Emons´ new product Europa EXPRESS at your destinatio ...
- Customs: AES link-up successfully launched at Emons Spedit ...
- Price increase at Emons accompanied by quality increase
- New Nordic concept: Emons and Swedish Post Office subsidia ...
- Definite order increase at Emons Spedition
- Training initiative: Emons is at it again!
- Become a logistics manager (FH) with Emons Spedition
- Emons supports Federal Agency for Technical Relief (THW)
- Villingen: Emons takes over Kochtransport
- Emons goes East – Eastern enlargement, Emons style
- This year, too, Emons extended an invitation to attend Tra ...
- Schwarzwald-Express – Netherlands in 24 hours
- Emons Alpen Trans
- Big family party for the opening of a new Emons location i ...
- A roof for the Pope: Emons Spedition transports cloud roof ...