The Emons Group offers to transport your packaged hazardous goods.
- 100% of our own vehicle fleet has ADR equipment
- 100% of the drivers have a valid ADR certificate
- 95% of subcontractors have ADR equipment + certificate
- Regular controls, daily random samples
- 2 x year training for commercial and industrial staff
Excluded from transports within the network:
- Hazardous-goods class 1: explosive substances and objects; only 1.4 S+G possible, unless subject to Germany’s Explosives Act (SprengG) and/or to its War Weapons Control Act (KrWaffKontrG) and if no EX vehicles are necessary
- Hazardous-goods class 2: in tanks
- Hazardous-goods class 3: in tanks
- Hazardous-goods class 4.1: in tanks and loose bulk, as well as UN numbers UN 3221, UN 3222, UN 3231 to UN 3240
- Hazardous-goods class 4.2: in tanks and loose bulk
- Hazardous-goods class 4.3: in tanks and loose bulk
- Hazardous-goods class 5.1: in tanks and loose bulk
- Hazardous-goods class 5.2: in tanks and loose bulk as well as UN 3101 and UN 3102, UN 3111 to UN 3120
- Hazardous-goods class 6.1: in tanks
- Hazardous-goods class 6.2: all substances in this class
- Hazardous-goods class 7: all substances in this class – only UN 2908 to UN 2911 transported nationally.
- Hazardous-goods class 8: in tanks and loose bulk
- Hazardous-goods class 9: in tanks and loose bulk, as well as UN numbers UN 3245 and UN 3256 to UN 3258 and also UN 3268, if an explosives certificate (Sprengstoffbefähigungsschein) is necessary
Your advisor at Emons
Our competent advisors are happy to help at any time. Just get in touch with us, and your transport and logistics bottlenecks are a thing of the past!
Service & Co.
Bookmarks & Co.