The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Customs: AES link-up successfully launched at Emons Spedition
10.10.2006 – As of 1 September 2006 already, Emons linked its IT system to the automated export system (AES) of Germany´s customs authorities and is also offering its customers AES for export consignments via the familiar ATLAS application throughout Germany.
With the electronic export declaration, the German customs administration is integrating the new module “ATLAS-AUSFUHR” into the ATLAS system. Since August 2006, all market players have been able to start the switchover, which is likely to become binding as of 1 January 2008. Specifically, the export declarations in the normal procedure, the simplified procedure and the local clearance procedure have changed.
The team at Emons´ EUROPA network will be happy to answer any queries you may have on the subject of customs clearance: phone: +49 (0)2 21-9 83 51-118
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school