The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons Spedition receives status as “Authorized Economic Operator” (AEO F)
29.05.2009 – With effect from 20 May 2009, Emons has been accredited the status of “Authorized Economic Operator Full” (AEO F) by the Cologne chief customs office. An AEO benefits from facilitated customs clearance and is regarded by the Federal Finance Ministry as particularly reliable and trustworthy.
AEO status is unlimited in time, is valid in all EU member states and is issued in the following variants:
- AEO certificate “Customs Simplifications” (AEO C)
- AEO certificate “Security and Safety” (AEO S)
- AEO certificate “Customs Simplifications/Security/Safety” (AEO F)
Emons has successfully gone through the certification procedure and has attained the highest possible status of “AEO F”.
Negotiations are currently being conducted with third states (specifically the US, China and Switzerland) aiming at a worldwide recognition of the status. The EU and the US have already agreed on mutual recognition of the security criteria under the AEO and under the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT). This is likely to happen in mid-2009.
The advantages of AEO status
Thanks to its “AEO F” status, Emons is recognized as a guarantor of security, credit-worthiness, data privacy and quality in the international supply chain, and can offer various additional advantages:
- transmission of reduced data sets in digital advance declarations;
- less frequent checks of goods and records;
- enhanced security and punctuality thank to process optimization;
- better collaboration with the customs authorities.
Any questions, also as regards digital export declarations, which will become mandatory on 1 July 2009, may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school