The Emons news – we keep you up to date
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Emons goes East – Eastern enlargement, Emons style
28.04.2006 – In addition to companies of its own in the Eastern European area, Emons is now setting up its first Russian transport company with its own equipment in Smolensk.
The trading, cultural and education centre Smolensk lies in the west of the country and has good traffic links, being located on the main route Warsaw – Minsk – Moscow. With the new branch establishment, Emons is extending its Eastern European network, with branches in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, Minsk, Zgorzelec (Poland), Chomutov, D??ín, Plze? and Sokolov (all Czech Republic).
Dieter Müller will be happy to answer any queries you may have on the Emons East network:
Phone: +49 (0) 92 73-5 07-750, fax: +49 (0) 92 73-5 07-770
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school