The Emons news – we keep you up to date h1>
Whether offices, services, service, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Transports to France: Emons Spedition and Norbert Dentressangle enter into exclusive partnership
27.07.2010 – Thanks to a strategic exclusive partnership with Norbert Dentressangle, Emons Spedition is extending its French activities, offering seven daily general-cargo direct transports between Germany and France.
Among the destinations we find France’s most important economic hubs, like Belfort, Colmar, Lyons, Nancy, Paris, and also Strasbourg. Emons’ partner Norbert Dentressangle is European leader in the area of complete-load transports, featuring its own ground-covering general-cargo networks in France, Britain, Portugal and Spain.
France: nation-wide and competent
Within the scope of its extended activities in France, Emons offers a nation-wide door-to-door service in France with runtimes between 24 and 96 hours.
In addition to transports between Germany and France, Emons also offers optimally coordinated traffic between France and the rest of Europe. This is enabled by integrating France’s network into Emons’ networks in Germany, Europe and Eastern Europe.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 80 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Best Azubi 2015: Emons again among top 10
- Emons heard loud FOCUS study again one of the top employer ...
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- Corporate social responsibility of Emons Spedition
- Emons – in brief: September 2012
- Congo: Construction work has started on further Emons school