Facts & figures Emons Forwarding & Logistics
Branch establishments & employees
- 104 worldwide
- 58 in Germany
- 82 in Europe
- 5 in Eastern Europe
- 13 in Asia
- 4 in North America
- more than 3,000 employees
Warehousing capacities & locations in Germany
Total capacity of the Emons Group in Germany:
- 150,000 sq.m. roofed, managed storage space in Germany
- Order picking and handling
- Central and regional warehouses
- Warehouse locations: Bayreuth, Berlin, Chemnitz, Cologne, Darmstadt, Dresden, Duisburg, Erfurt, Freiburg, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Koblenz, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Munich, Neubrandenburg, Nuremberg, Saarbrücken, Stuttgart and VS-Villingen
- Over 310 swap-body trucks
- Over 1,000 swap bodies
- 35 road tractors
- 20 distribution trucks
- 160 trailers
The continuous revenue increase reflects the dynamism and successful implementation of our corporate goals.
2017: 513.0 million €
2018: 570.0 million €
2017: 4.7 million €
2018: 4.8 million €
- Information due to Corona pandemic
- Measures taken by Emons due to the Corona pandemic
- The largest investment program in the history of Emons tak ...
- Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eas ...
- Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
- Emons is turning 90 – not too old and certainly not too ...
- Emons goes USA
- Change in executive management at Emons
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...