Performance through people!
That’s our philosophy when we talk personnel development. We keep our staff qualified by continuous training and further education, thus boosting the quality and efficiency of our services.
Our employees find fulfilment in their sphere of activity.
Your future in the logistics sector
The logistics sector will be among the highest-growth segments in the German economy in coming years. The demand for apprentices and trainees, specialists and executives is on a steady rise. Exploit this trend and get on board!
In brief: but why Emons?
- We’ve been around since 1928.
- With more than 70 branch establishments your prospects for promotion are sound, and we mean international prospects.
- Thanks to continuous training and further education, you will get ahead and secure your future.
That’s a career outlook worth writing home about!
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia
- Klaus Kievernagel – 60 years at Emons
- Stake in Cargo International GmbH
- What’s new in the training & promotion of young talents ...
- Emons Spedition GmbH's donation projects