Emons Air & Sea – Munich
It goes without saying that Emons Air & Sea also has a location in the Munich area, an important region with a strong economy. Our competent team in southern Bavaria provides advice for all enquiries regarding air and sea freight.
Emons Air & Sea GmbH
+49 811 99663-110
+49 811 99663-230
From the metropolitan area to every continent
The Emons Air & Sea GmbH site can be found directly alongside Franz Josef-Strauss airport in Hallbergmoos, Munich’s international airport. Our branch in Munich concentrates on air and sea freight.
- Logistics: Emons provides specialised industry solutions within production, distribution, and spare parts logistics.
- CEP services : Our courier, express, or package deliveries will not keep you hanging around.
- Customs clearance: Full Emons service for your consignment: Import/export customs processing, advice and management.
- Dangerous goods: Transportation of dangerous goods requires maximum care and safety. Emons has always represented stringent demands for quality.
Flexible and safe - by air and sea
Emons Air & Sea is close to the Bavarian capital and stands for flexible, efficient transportation solutions. Reliability, experience, and high safety standards led to exceptional results.
- Air freight: Emons Air & Sea is your competent partner for fast delivery of goods all around the globe.
- Sea freight: Optimal use of freight capacity on world oceans. Emons monitors imports and exports with agility in their global haulage network.
- Road transport: Whether package or general cargo, partial or complete loadings, you will find the right solution in Hallbergmoos, near Munich.
- Rail cargo: Rail cargo combined with HGVs, air and sea transport stand for environmentally friendly haulage.
Freight enquiry & Contact
- Relaxation of the protective measures have a positive effect
- Measures taken by Emons due to the Corona pandemic
- Logistics for protecting masks
- The largest investment program in the history of Emons tak ...
- Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eas ...
- Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
- Emons is turning 90 – not too old and certainly not too ...
- Emons goes USA
- Change in executive management at Emons
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg