PEC supplements the Eastern European expertise at Emons
Whether offices, services, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eastern Europe and China
Cologne, 05-29-2019 – Emons effectively expands transportation services for Russia, Eastern Europe, and China with new Russian partner PEC
Since March, Emons has been working with groupage specialist PEC based in Moscow. Since its founding in 2001, PEC has quickly become the market-leading freight forwarder in Russia. The top dog in logistics provides a closely linked network of subsidiaries and already operates about 300,000 square meters of warehouse space – with more continually being added. The structural network for PEC is equally impressive: 180 subsidiaries in 140 cities. These dispatch depots currently serve 1,450 truck units at 100,000 locations and destinations across all of Russia. PEC currently employs about 10,000 people.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 100 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Georgia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, the UAE, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, the USA and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- The largest investment program in the history of Emons tak ...
- Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eas ...
- Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
- Emons is turning 90 – not too old and certainly not too ...
- Emons goes USA
- Change in executive management at Emons
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...
- Emons acquires shares in Team Freight and ProLok
- Emons establishes transport and logistics company in Georgia