Groundbreaking in Kenzingen
Whether offices, services, event or donate: With the Emons News, you are up to date.
The largest investment program in the history of Emons takes shape
Cologne, 09-16-2019 – Investing in the future
We started on 10-15-2019 with the groundbreaking for the new logistics center in Kenzingen. Not far from Freiburg, we are building a 9,000 m2 transshipment and logistics space. Construction is also about to start on a new building at the logistics center in Thurnau in Upper Franconia, providing 16,000 m2 of space, along with a new structure offering 10,000 m2 of space in Gengenbach near Offenburg.
Ever since the company was set up in 1928, the name Emons has stood for dependable and flexible transport and logistics services. As a medium-sized, independent, family-run company with more than 100 branches in Germany, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Georgia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Taiwan, the UAE, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, the USA and Belarus, Emons Spedition is an established enterprise in this sector.
- Marketing & PR -
Emons Spedition GmbH
Poll-Vingster Straße 107a
- Information due to Corona pandemic
- Measures taken by Emons due to the Corona pandemic
- The largest investment program in the history of Emons tak ...
- Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eas ...
- Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
- Emons is turning 90 – not too old and certainly not too ...
- Emons goes USA
- Change in executive management at Emons
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg
- Emons takes over Biehle Spedition in Herbertshofen near Au ...