Emons’ CEP services yield many advantages
Be it personal delivery by courier, with guaranteed time to delivery or simply a standard package: through our cooperation with leading CEP service providers, your courier – express – package shipments reach their destination quickly and safely.
The Emons Group offers to transport your packaged hazardous goods.
- 100% of our own vehicle fleet has ADR equipment
- 100% of the drivers have a valid ADR certificate
- 95% of subcontractors have ADR equipment + certificate
- Regular controls, daily random samples
- 2 x year training for commercial and industrial staff
Excluded from transports within the network:
- Hazardous-goods class 1: explosive substances and objects; only 1.4 S+G possible, unless subject to Germany’s Explosives Act (SprengG) and/or to its War Weapons Control Act (KrWaffKontrG) and if no EX vehicles are necessary
- Hazardous-goods class 2: in tanks
- Hazardous-goods class 3: in tanks
- Hazardous-goods class 4.1: in tanks and loose bulk, as well as UN numbers UN 3221, UN 3222, UN 3231 to UN 3240
- Hazardous-goods class 4.2: in tanks and loose bulk
- Hazardous-goods class 4.3: in tanks and loose bulk
- Hazardous-goods class 5.1: in tanks and loose bulk
- Hazardous-goods class 5.2: in tanks and loose bulk as well as UN 3101 and UN 3102, UN 3111 to UN 3120
- Hazardous-goods class 6.1: in tanks
- Hazardous-goods class 6.2: all substances in this class
- Hazardous-goods class 7: all substances in this class – only UN 2908 to UN 2911 transported nationally.
- Hazardous-goods class 8: in tanks and loose bulk
- Hazardous-goods class 9: in tanks and loose bulk, as well as UN numbers UN 3245 and UN 3256 to UN 3258 and also UN 3268, if an explosives certificate (Sprengstoffbefähigungsschein) is necessary
- Relaxation of the protective measures have a positive effect
- Measures taken by Emons due to the Corona pandemic
- Logistics for protecting masks
- The largest investment program in the history of Emons tak ...
- Consistent strengthening of overland transportation to Eas ...
- Emons adopts the largest investment package in its history
- Emons is turning 90 – not too old and certainly not too ...
- Emons goes USA
- Change in executive management at Emons
- Emons now in Saterland and in Augsburg